- Introducing the NEW 4K Digital Perforation Pattern Improved sound performance, reduced moiré fringing and smaller holes...exclusive to Harkness.
- Cinema Luminance Meter for the iPhone? Accurate to 1fL, calibrated between 0 - 30fL, get the Digital Screen Verifier for iPhone for just $29.99!
- Design Right, Build Right, Stay Right with Curolux. Powered by Qalif technology, Curolux allows exhibitors to improve, maintain and monitor presentation quality.
- Premium Screens for RealD 3D Precision White Screens offer improved uniformity and a whiter visual appearance.
- Deeper, Richer and More Captivating Content Better depth, contrast, colour accuracy, brightness distribution and uniformity with Clarus XC technology.
Clarus XC, Perlux Digital and Matt White screens help to showcase the best of Hollywood content and leading projection technology.
Fifth app in the Digital Screen family designed to assist architects, exhibitors and installers with screen specification.
Harkness and HTS sign an agreement making Harkness exclusive commercial licensee of Qalif light measurement products for commercial cinema.
A new perforation pattern for digital cinema that increases reflectivity, sound attenuation and helps reduce moire effect.
The UK's largest independently owned exhibitor has specified Clarus screen technology as its screen of choice ofr all auditoria.
A 26m x 12m Clarus XC 170 screen was installed to showcase the Barco DP4K-60L laser projector to French exhibitor Megarama.
A new range of solutions aimed at allowing exhibitors to manage and maintain presentation quality.
A brand new app for Apple iOS allowing users to accurately measure on-screen brightness levels.
Harkness unveils a new higher gain version of it's extremely popular Clarus XC screen technology.
Las Vegas (Booth 2203A & Turin Room)
Apr 11 - 14
Jun 20 - 23
Aug 23 - 24
Welcome to Harkness Screens
Harkness Screens™ is the world's leading screen technology company, specialising in the design and manufacture of projection screens and supporting technologies. With manufacturing facilities throughout the world, Harkness is regarded as the world leader in cinema and today has screens in more cinemas worldwide than any other manufacturer. With its industry leading 2D and 3D screen technology brands (Perlux, Clarus XC, Spectral and RealD Precision White), Harkness continues to lead the way in screen technology for cinema and live events.
Manufacturing cinema screens and custom screens of virtually any shape and size. Harkness Screens clients range from single-screen independent theatres through to large multiplexes, immersive theatre experiences, theatres, theme parks, exhibition venues, TV studios or live events.
Founded in 1929, Harkness has manufacturing facilities in the USA, UK, France, India and China. Harkness Screens combines unrivalled experience with the latest technology and production methods to provide innovative solutions to the company’s key markets worldwide.
Further information on Harkness' unique history can be found by clicking here.
- Fast, Accurate Light Readings Download your copy of the Digital Screen Verifier for just $29.99, the world's only accurate light meter app and see how it interacts with the Digital Screen Archiver to form Harkness' low-cost Curolux Blue+ monitoring solution.
- 2D and 3D Cinema Screens Harkness is the world leader in cinema, with white, gain and silver screens in more cinemas worldwide than any other manufacturer, from single-screen independent theatres to large multiplexes to large format immersive theatre experiences.
- Tools and Apps for Cinema Screen lifecycle management is now a reality. From design and construction through to monitoring, maintenance and refurbishment, Harkness has a range of tools and digital apps to help you manage your digital cinema screen portfolio.